GM’s Miscellany: Places of Power II
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Jeff Gomez, Thilo Graf, Richard Green, Jacob W. Michaels, David N. Ross, Amber Underwood, Josh Vogt and Mike Welham
Places of Power are short, richly detailed supplements that each present a flavoursome locale such as a remote temple, borderland fort or reclusive wizard’s demesne. Ready to be plugged into almost any home campaign, each installment can be used as a waystop on the road to adventure, the home of a powerful NPC or even as a mini-adventure site in its own right.
GM’s Miscellany: Places of Power II comprises 12 Places of Power. These include:
- Places of Power: Beacon Promontory
- Places of Power: Dead Man’s Run
- Places of Power: Dreamden
- Places of Power: Forgotten Athenaeum
- Places of Power: Fort Vigil
- Places of Power: Fraywrack
- Places of Power: Khla’Akear
- Places of Power: Oleander’s Sanctuary
- Places of Power: Raveneye Sanatorium
- Places of Power: Soulspur Inn
- Places of Power: The Last Resort
- Places of Power: Tibol-Korrin
Format & Delivery
This is a digital product. Once you’ve checked out, you will receive a download link for your purchase.
This book is a Dual Format PDF. You’ll find two versions in the zip file: one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad. The two versions are identical except the screen version has been compressed so it renders quicker on screen.
Cut from a chunk of local limestone and set above the tavern’s front door, the luridly carved face of an orc identifies this place as the infamous Orc’s Head. Notorious throughout the duchy as the haunt for adventurers preparing to dare Gloamhold’s depths, the Orc’s Head is a place of tall tales and hard drinking. Decent folk rarely venture inside.