Campaign Backdrop: Caves & Caverns
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Ron Calbick, Kalyna Conrad, Jeff Gomez, Eric Hindley, Brian Wiborg Mønster, David Posener, Alex Riggs and Mike Welham
Campaign Backdrops give you, the busy GM, all the tools you need to run a campaign set in a particular wilderness environment. Each instalment brings together—for the first time in one place—previously released material into one handy, GM friendly package. Featuring wilderness dressing, detailed random encounters, fully fleshed out villages and even a place of power all ready for immediate use in your campaign. Campaign Backdrops are the perfect accompaniment to your wilderness campaign.
Campaign Backdrops: Caves & Caverns is a compilation product. This GM’s Essential features material previously released in the following books:
- 20 Things #23: Fallen Dwarven Hold
- 20 Things #5: Subterranean Mine
- 20 Things #11: Dark Caverns
- Ancient Empire of the Troglodytes
- Places of Power: The Midnight Market
- Subterranean Enclave: Deephearth
- Subterranean Enclave: Dilath’s Hold
- Subterranean Enclave: Fanghome
- Subterranean Enclave: Mith’Varal
- Subterranean Enclave: Severed Umbra
- Caves & Caverns
Format & Delivery
This is a digital product. Once you’ve checked out, you will receive a download link for your purchase.
This book is a Dual Format PDF. You’ll find two versions in the zip file: one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad. The two versions are identical except the screen version has been compressed so it renders quicker on screen.