November at the Raging Swan Press Store!
by Creighton Broadhurst
October 29, 2019
We've got a packed release schedule for November. Whether you play 5e, Pathfinder 1st edition, Pathfinder 2nd edition or an OSR variant, Raging Swan Press has got something for you!
- 20 Things #43: Items Most Wondrous (a System Neutral product)
- GM's Miscellany's Village Backdrop VII in Pathfinder 1st edition
- GM's Miscellany's Village Backdrop IV in 5e and System Neutral editions.
- Auction at Raisa's Curios in Pathfinder 1st edition, Pathfinder 2nd edition, 5e and OSR editions.
- Monstrous Lair #43: Wolves' Den (a System Neutral product)
- Dungeon Dressing: Chests in Pathfinder 1st edition, Pathfinder 2nd edition, 5e and OSR editions.
- Monstrous Lair #44: Chimera's Den (a System Neutral product)
About Raisa's Curios
Raisa Ojanen, of Raisa’s Curios fame (or perhaps notoriety if you believe the rumours), has secured another batch of wondrous magical items for sale at another of her famous auctions! Only the great, the good or the wealthy are admitted to these exclusive gatherings during which thousands of gold crowns reputedly change hands in exchange for items normally money literally cannot buy. Will Raisa grant you admittance or will she find you lacking?
An eventure is akin to a normal adventure, but does not (normally) feature violence or physical challenges. Instead, an eventure focuses on the use of social skills and role-play to resolve the challenges, or events, therein. Most eventures take places in a settlement or on the road. Few occur in traditional adventure locales such as dungeons, ruined castles and so on.
Eventures are an excellent change of pace and can be used as filler between adventures or as situations in which PCs who have invested in social skills can shine. They are also perfect for players who enjoy role-playing.